Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Audrey's Minnie Mouse 2nd Birthday Party!

This is a late. Her party was at the end of February and I am just now getting it posted!
 
She LOVE'S Minnie Mouse so I thought that would be the prefect party to throw for her! It was so much fun to put this party together!
 
On to the pictures!
 
The Invite! I wanted something simple that I could just print out and put in envelopes, so this is what I came up with!
 
This was our Bow Station! Bow ties for the guys, and Hair bows for the gals! Plus mickey ears and necklaces!
 
The Cake and Candy table! The kids loved this table of course!
Here are some close-ups of the things on the tables!
 
Me and The Birthday Girl! Not the best picture of me but, isn't she sooo cute in her Minnie Ears and Minnie Skirt?! The skirt was So easy to make! I used THIS post from danamadeit.com to make it!
The Birthday Girl after getting into the black sixlets!
 
I just found a basic Minnie Mouse shape online and then used paint to make all the party printables! I am really hoping to get a good program to make printables for my party eventually!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun and super cute party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! It was alot of fun to do!

      Delete
  2. Oh my this is a super cute party! I especially love the bows and bowties! Stopping in from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s an amazing party that you have set up for your daughter’s birthday. The decorations are wonderful and the Minnie Mouse theme was very suitable for the occasion. I’m also organizing a party for my son’s birthday this weekend at the nearby LA venue, and my boy is really excited for it.

    ReplyDelete