Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

AIden's Super Hero 5th Birthday!

Aiden wanted a Super Hero Party and then it turned into just Spiderman, SO I did kinf od a mix sine I had already started working on thigns before he changed it to just spiderman! LOL! Silly Kids!

So here it goes! I had a ton more ideas I wanted to do for the party, but ran out of time to get things done. Thats what I get for procrastinating.

The cake table! I bought some spiderman and other superhero cups and filled them with candy as party favors! I also bought some cardboard hero masks for all the kids!
The cake! the top is spiderman and I had a really hard time getting it right and the homdmade fondant I made just wasnt working right so it is kid of a mess! The second layer is Green Lantern! The ottom layer is Iron Man, I mad the bottome yare but citting out a hole in the bottom and putting a flashlight inside the hole! The outside is a clear piece of hard candy! Turned out really cute and my 5 year old LOVED it!!
Kryptonite hard candy lime flavored! Yum it was really tasty!
Mini Sodas wrapped in hero paper from THIS PAGE, doublefunparties.com! Thanks!  

My Handsome little birthday boy! I still cant believe he is 5, and will be starting scholl this fall! Where does the time go?! I just love his cheesy littel smile and those dimples! Forget about it!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute cake and I love the drink covers! Looks like a fun party! I just stopped by from SITS to say hello! Hope you find time to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eva! I will! How do I find you blog?

      Delete