Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cleaning, not fun but must be done!

I am sure there are people out there who like cleaning. I am NOT one of those people! I actually despise it very much! I have three little ones at home 5, 3, and 2 so as soon as I get a room cleaned and move to the next room, it seems like they have the previous room dirty again before I get room number 2 done! Its a never ending battle!

So I came up with a list to help me get things done! This list is very effective when used! When I am doing good and sticking to my list, the house stays pretty clean. We'll if you can overlook the kids toys and clothes they throw all over the place!

Here is a link to my list! Please feel free to print it out and use it in your house! Your house wont stay immaculate especially if you have young ones like me, but it will stay pretty clean, and you'll get done what needs to be done!
Cleaning List!

Enjoy!

What do you do to save time cleaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment